Insurance Agents and Brokers

If you are any of the above and are looking for an innovative source of Marine and Specialty coverages we may be able to help you if you are:

  1. Licenced as an Insurance Professional in your home jurisdiction if you are located in the USA or any US Territory, Canada or other selected jurisdictions. Contact us for up-to-date details. Certain jurisdictions do not require Marine or Aviation Insurance Producers to be licenced and we will accept submissions from you if that is the case, provided you know what you are doing.
  2. If you meet the above-criteria we need a copy of your current Professional Indemnity insurance and your current licence.
  3. Diligent in collecting and providing all information required to quote and bind your risks. We will not respond to incomplete or sloppy submissions and we will not bind cover without all of the documentation Underwriters require to issue a policy.
  4. Able to pay the premium at inception by agency cheque or wire transfer. We do not offer financing for any risks and we will not bind coverage without payment either in our account or a copy of cheque you are sending to us at binding.

If you think you have something of interest to us, give us a call and we will discuss your risk or your portfolio.

We Write:
Marine Risks
Aviation Risks (non-US only)
Specialty Risks
Unusual Risks
Foreign Risks
Monoline Products

Producers should contact:
Producer Service Office
Telephone 305-743-7711
Facsimile 408-228-8937 or 760-875-9772

The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.